You can help by uploading and adding a picture or two.
Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
|This article is about the Twilit Dreams story, a Story which is currently a Work in Progress.
As such, not all information is complete. Please bear with us while the new information is included.
|Original Name||Adam Hillman|
|Home World||The World that Never Was|
|Status||Unknown (at the end of Twilit Dreams)|
Birth by XIII
Xamad was born, in the World that Never Was, Organisation XIII's home base, sometime after Adam was ambushed in Hollow Bastion. However, for some reason or another, he didn't want to work for them, much to Xemnas's annoyance. So, they sent some Nobodies to fight him - yet Xamad gave them a surprise when he defeated them all by himself. Eventually, Xamad left the World that Never Was to find out why they were after him. Eventually, he bumped into Adam, his Other.
The Twilit Dream
|This article/section has Major End-Game spoilers about Twilit Dreams. Read at your own peril.|
When Adam finally sets foot on Destiny Islands, Xamad reveals himself to be not the real Xamad, but Xehanort's Unversed, formed from what was left of his Heartless and Nobody after Sora had defeated both of them. He planned to use Adam's new-found Old Light powers to destroy Light itself. However, both Sora and Riku, now older Keyblade Masters, realised the threat that he posed, and assisted Adam when fighting him. Eventually, Adam used his Old Light powers to stop Xehanort's Unversed, and with a combined attack the trio destroyed him. However, with his last breath, he told Adam that Xamad was once again Nothing.
- "I may not have a heart, but insted I have the Twilight to take its place."
- "You know nothing about Nothingness, because there is Nothing to know about Nothingness!"
- (To Adam) "If Darkness and Light are one, then surely, Nothingness and Twilight must be one as well?"
- (When using Heart of the Nobody)*Laughs* "I DO have a heart... I have the Heart of the Nobody!"
- (When defeated)"You must have got a lucky shot in. But this isn't the end!"