|Walker & Texas Ranger Bobby|
|Origin||Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006)|
|Alias||Dr. Quinn (Walker; by Carly)|
Medicine Woman (Texas Ranger; by Carly)
T.R. (Texas Ranger)
6 (Texas Ranger)
|Home World||Sweet Home Talladega|
|Family||Ricky Bobby (father)|
Chip (maternal grandfather)
- "They are so adorable at that age! Just look at them! Why can't you be rowdy and spunky like them?!"
- —Maya to Sora about Walker and Texas Ranger
Walker & Texas Ranger Bobby are summons.
The boys are both rowdy and disrespectful.
Walker and T.R. dislike Chip and bully him for amusement (e.g. Walker throws many of his war medals on one side of a bridge and both of the kids threatened to beat him up).
They both have crushes on her and flirt with her whenever Mariya's around.
- "Helloooo beautiful!"
- "Mariya. That there's a purdy name for a purdy dollface like you, puddin'."
- "Dad, you made that grace a sucker."
- "Sweetheart, don't listen to him. He's just an ol' wrinkly bozo!"
- "Shut up in here, I'm tryna sleep!"
- "Go shave your legs, you ol' gas!"
- "Well, ain't you a purdy beauty?"
- "Chip, I'm gonna come after you like a spider monkey!"
- "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"
- "One of you nerds is about to git smacked in the mouth!"
- "What're you lookin' at, Popeye?"
- "Anarchy! Anarchy!"
- "Yeah, baby!"
- "I don't know what that means, but I like it!"