Heyo. Just a project, a little Kingdom Hearts: Awakening timeline.
About 24 years before BBS...
- Allen Trius is born.
About 10 years before BBS...
- Mallorie Cobb dies.
- Tabuu overthrows the international government of the Subspace Emissary, over-taking it and ruling the planet, putting all citizens into slavery.
About 8 years before BBS...
- Allen turns 17.
- The events at Earth happen. (The Start)
- Allen goes to the Netherworld, those events transpire.
- First visit.
- Laharl joins Allen.
- Baron events occur. (Darkness of the Truth)
- Ceodore Harvey joins.
- The party splits.
- Allen goes to the Land of Dreams, those events occur.
- At the same time, Laharl and Ceodore re-visit the Netherworld. After this, they go to the Johto League. (Splitting of the Light)
- Johto League- Ash Ketchum joins.
- Allen goes to the Subspace Emissary.
- Lexaln is born.
- Lexaln is almost immediately captured and taken to Asteroid M by one of Magneto's slave ships; Twilight Town (Awakening) is destroyed.
- Laharl, Ceodore, and Ash go to Asteroid M. (Betrayal)
- Ceodore and Lexaln leave and go to the Land of Departure.
About 6 years before BBS...
- Ceodore and Lexaln have been training at the LoD; Ceodore with Eraqus (Awakening) and Xehanort (Awakening), while Lex trained with Master Axen, Dante Saxon, and Occidere Way. (Upholstery of the Universe)
- Lexaln gets a mission from Master Axen, and goes to Baron with Occ. and Dante.
- Fight Heartless, learns they appeared a few months ago; Occ. goes back to LoD to inform Axen
- Lex and Dante investigate in the forest and see a huge Heartless; they fight and defeat it.
- The two return to LoD, learn that all the worlds have been sending distress signals; the Heartless are swarming
- Lexaln and two companions of his choice (from a ballot of Dante, Occidere, and Ceodore) go off to find the source of the swarm, and trace it back to the Netherworld. They find a huge mass of Heartless, leading up to the Overlord's castle (Swarm of Chaos)
- They fight their way through it, and get to the Overlord's castle
- They meet Laharl and Crono Silverius - it is revealed that Crono is the mastermind behind all of this.
- Laharl attacks the party, and they fight - Lexaln wins
- They are too late - Crono uses his Heartless to overcome the planet and seals the Keyhole; the planet is destroyed, and Lexaln & friends barely escape
- They return to LoD, only to find Heartless swarming there too - the Keybladers couldn't fend them off
- Lexaln and allies fight their way to the Throne Room, where they find Master Axen fight off a giant heartless - Axen kills it, but is fatally hit
- Axen dies in the hands of Lexaln, and the last of the Heartless are slayed
- Eraqus, who was recently crowned a Keyblade Master along with Xehanort (who disappeared during the attack), banishes Lexaln and his companions in anger
- Lexaln, along with his friends, go to Edo for refuge - meet Gintoki Sakata (Fleeing Destiny)
- Recover, build their strength
- Fight the Shinsengumi
- Get attacked by Heartless, flee to Hyrule
- Lexaln becomes obsessed with finding his real self and taking back his heart
- He starts going off the deep end, and is confronted by Dante/Occ./Ceo - the party splits (Confrontation)
- Ceo goes back to Baron to defend his home
- Dante and Occidere go to Radiant Garden (Awakening)
- Lexaln travels to the Keyblade Graveyard (Awakening), is once again attacked by Alalngar and Jushur
- Crono Silverius appears, tells Lexaln that his Heartless is one of the greater Heartless plauging the universe, summons it ( AntiAllen )
- They battle in their Dive to the Heart (Awakening), and Lexaln wins - Heart is fractured
- Lexaln is severely injured
- Ceodore, Occidere, and Dante save him and attack Crono/Alalngar/Jushur
- They repel the three, and confront the dying Lexaln
- As a last wish, Lexaln tells them his main purpose - He always wanted to know his life and his memories
- He willingly allows Dante to unlock his heart, Allen is reborn
- Allen is asleep, and Dante/Occi/Ceo go back to their respective worlds
Still in progress! In the meantime, tell me whatcha think!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.