- "If you managed to kill them, I assure you, they will not like me."
- —Spy to Scout
The Spy is a character set to appear in Kingdom Hearts: Arcana. He appears in Dustbowl and originally made his debut in Valve's Team Fortress 2.
The Spy is always seen wearing a pinstripe suit (red or blue, depending on the team he plays for), and a baliclava ski mask of the same color. Other than that, he wears black boots with pointed toes and leather gloves. With the aid of his Disguise Kit, he can take on the appearance of any other player on the opposing team.
To all, the Spy is regarded as a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, and "lovingly sprinkled with intrigue". He is a lady killer, metaphorically, and a man killer, literally. He seems to have an affair with the Scout's mother, awkwardly brought up during another Spy's invasion of their base. He is all-around cool headed, poised to strike at any moment.
The Spy uses a variety of weapons and gadgets in combat, each having their own unique usage.
- Butterfly Knife: A short-ranged knife, perfect for backstabbing enemies. Also can be used for "Fencing".
- Revolver: A simple revolving pistol. Best suited for long range attacks.
- Disguise Kit: Allows the Spy to take on the appearance of any opposing character.
- Invisibility Watch: As the name implies, it allows the Spy to turn invisible for a set amount of time.
- Electro Sapper: A device used to destroy the Engineer's Sentries and Dispensers.