Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
The Shimmer (シマー, Shimā) is the most basic kind of Ethereal. It appears in almost every world in Kingdom Hearts Legacy. It is essentially the Ethereal version of the Shadow Heartless, or the Creeper Nobody as it is the smallest version of Ethereal, but also the most common. Despite being the weakest Ethereal, it is not extremely easy to defeat, as the Ethereal tend to be stronger than they look.
The greatest power that this enemy has is its ability to possess Heartless and Nobodies, making them stronger. But when attacked without a host body, it will not hesitate to attack the opponent with its variety of abilities. The Shimmer's most common attack is its normal Crash attack, but it also often dissolves, using its Evanesce ability. It also tends to fire orbs of light at the opponent via its Rondure ability.
Some characters can summon the Shimmer to aid them in battle, and sometimes they are set up in large groups, but those versions of the Shimmer have only half of their actual HP, and give only half the EXP a normal Shimmer should.
The Enemies it can possess are as follows:
- Shadow becomes Gloom
- Bit Sniper becomes Bit Butcher
- Red Nocturne becomes Lava Nocturne
- Blue Rhapsody becomes Azure Rhapsody
- Yellow Opera becomes Aureolin Opera
- Green Requiem becomes Harlequin Requiem
- Silver Rock becomes Platinum Rock
- Emerald Blues becomes Pigment Blues
- Scarlet Tango becomes Venetian Tango
- Pink Concerto becomes Rose Concerto
- Turquoise March becomes Aqua March
- Hook Bat becomes Crook Bat
|Ability||AP Cost||MP Cost||Description||Damage|
|The Shimmer's basic attack. It runs into the target at an alarming speed in order to hurt it.|
|The Shimmer fires an orb of light at an enemy.|
|The Shimmer dissolves for 1 turn and then materializes again. While this ability is in effect, it is immune to all attacks.|