|Kingdom Hearts Symphony of Memories|
Kingudamu Hātsu Shinfonī obu Memorīzu
|Game Modes||Single Player|
Sune, wearing the Black Coat, is seen walking along a long road through grassy plains. He was then stopped by three roads, the road to light, darkness and dawn. After thinking it through, he chose to take the road to light. The road led him to a forest where he was attacked by Neoshadows. Sune summoned his Keyblade and fought the Heartless. After he defeated all of them, a man in a Black Coat appeared. Sune attacked the man, but the attack had no effect. The man then disappeared in thin air and reappears at Sune's back. He then attacked Sune by an orb of darkness. After Sune was hit, he lost consciousness. So the man took Sune and brought and left him to the town nearby. Sune then woke up, remembering nothing but his name, in a room. There he met a girl named Nanaly and Keldric.
- Deck Commands - Deck Commands replace the Battle Commands. As well as Reaction Commands.
- Dimension Link - Dimension Links replace Summons.
- Command Style - Command Syles replace Drive Forms.
- Shotlock - Shotlock, or Shootloack in Japanese, is a targeting system featured in the game.
- Command Board - Command Board is a board game created as a mini-game.
Worlds and Characters
- Concept Artist(s) and Arts
- Name of the unknown town
- Members of Shadow VIII
- The title of this game was originally supposed to be "Symphony of Sorrows", but it was changed due to the importance of memories in the plot.
- Some characters like Pinnochio and Final Fantasy XII cast should have made an appearance but we're remove due to the creation of the game.
- Yuna here will appear as a human.
Kingdom Hearts Symphony of Memories
|Suné - Keldric - Nanaly|
|Tidus - Lightning|
|The New Organization|
|Yuna - Claire - Armor of the Wind|
|Twilight Town - Radiant Garden - Arena of Fantasies - Castle Oblivion|
|Keyblade - Dimension Link - Deck Command|
Kingdom Hearts Symphony of Memories Nobodies
|Xelmes - Nexus - Xari - Xeiln - Meluxor - Xerges|
|Thief - Ninja|
|Reverse Crown - Demon's Valor - Dewprism - Ultima Weapon - Angel's Wisdom - Fresh Breeze - Summer's End|
|Soul Eater - Omega Weapon|