Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
|Kingdom Hearts: Nightfall Rose|
|Genre||Action, Romance, Tragedy, Angst|
- "A flower blooming in everlasting darkness...causes much pain..."
Kingdom Hearts: Nightfall Rose (キングダムハーツ：ナイトフォールローズ Kingudamuhātsu: Naitofōrurōzu) is the second chapter of the Dark Shard saga. It takes place a year and a half after Kingdom Hearts: Heartache and crosses over with Avengers: Infinity War.
Sora and Maya
Maya, Riku, Gwen, Sora and Kairi are present at S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters where Yen Sid is also present. Agent Coulson apologizes to Maya for her loss (referring to Peter’s death at the hands of Thanos) before discussing the damage done by Thanos after the battle of Wakanda.
- Dearly Beloved (Menu theme)
- Sanctuary (Intro theme)
- Super Ponybeat Ultimate Cross (Discord (Euro Touhou Mix)-Boss battle fighting theme)
- Gorillaz - Empire Ants
- Whataya Want From Me (Ending theme)
- Playstation 5
- XBOX 2
- Sora (Main)
- Jenny Carshil
- King Mickey
- Donald Duck
- Spider Man
- Destiny Islands
- Dakinu Village Ruins
- Camelot (Quest for Camelot)
- The Dimension of Sorcery (Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex)
- Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sunnyside Day Care (Toy Story 3)
- Wasteland (Epic mickey)
- Hollow Bastion
- The World That Never Was
- Dive to The Heart (Secret final boss)
- The game is much darker than Kingdom Hearts: Heartache.