|Kingdom Hearts: Afterlife|
|Genre||RPG, Action, Adventure|
|Game Modes||Easy, Normal, Proud, Expert, Multi-player|
"Things don't always go as you want."
Kingdom Hearts: Afterlife is a fanon story made by DarKingdomHearts. The story involves the adventure of the three childrens from the main protagonists of Kingdom Hearts: Kaito & Kasumi the children of Sora and Kairi and Daichi the son of Riku and Mizuki, and a fourth child Raito who had gone through the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony. It takes place far after Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. The kids all got the keyblade and when a great dark is lurking to create a new world from Kingdom Hearts they have to stop it.
It is going to be released on May 24 2012 on Playstation 3.
You can play as four different characters; Kaito, Kasumi, Daichi & Raito (although Raito joins the group later). Just like in Final Fantasy you can only have three party members in your team. You are able to switch the captain between the four main characters but you can't let a party member that is only on one world in your team be the leader.
Your abilities work as a mix between Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II. You have Deck Commands where you have three decks; Attack Deck, Magic Deck and Item Deck. The Attack Deck features fysical attacks like; Strike Raid while Magic Deck features magical attacks like; Firaga. The Item Deck is used for potions, elixirs and other items.
Worlds & Characters
- Peter Pan & Tinkerbell - Do the same as in KHII.
- Genie - Does the same as in KH.
- Rapunzel & Pascal - Rapunzel traps people into an area with her hair. Pascal can turn you invisible to sneak by enemies.
- Woody & Buzz Lightyear - While Buzz shoots lazers, Woody slams the enemies with his lasso.
- Bolt - Does the same as Simba in KH.
- Roger Rabbit - Jumps around on enemies who gain massive damage.
- Bahamut - Uses Mega Flare while it turns around.