|Origin||Chojin Sentai Jetman (1991)|
|Type||Robot / Aircraft|
|Weapon||Birdonic Saber, Icarus Axe, Jet Lancer|
Jet Icarus is the main giant robot of the Jetmen. It has an alternate mode called Icarus Hawken.
- Jet Hawk- Red Hawk's Jet Machine, which forms Jet Icarus' head and body, and Icarus Hawken's front section.
- Jet Condor- Black Condor's Jet Machine, which forms Jet Icarus' right leg, and Icarus Hawken's right rudder.
- Jet Owl- Yellow Owl's Jet Machine, which forms Jet Icarus' right arm, and Icarus Hawken's right wing.
- Jet Swan- White Swan's Jet Machine, which forms Jet Icarus' left leg, and Icarus Hawken's left rudder.
- Jet Swallow- Blue Swallow's Jet Machine, which forms Jet Icarus' left arm, and Icarus Hawken's left wing.
- If Superhero Keyblade Wars ever gets a toyline, the DX Jet Icarus would not be merely reissued like most Super Sentai DX mecha, but get a more screen accurate retool with improved articulation and ZordBuilder ports to use with the MMPR Legacy versions of the Zyuranger, Dairanger, and Kakuranger mecha, and some of the weaponry it used in Jetman, but wasn't included with the original model. The same thing would also later apply with Jet Garuda and Tetra Boy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.