You can help by uploading and adding a picture or two.
|Kana||殺し屋ジェームズ (Koroshiya Jēmuzu)|
|Home World||Soul Society|
|Family||Nathaniel Koroshiya (younger brother)|
Unnamed Younger Brother
|Weapon||Zanpakutō (Dengen Tebukuro)|
James Koroshiya is the second oldest son of the Koroshiya Noble Family and is Nathaniel's older brother.
While James wears the standard hakama and obi sash of the Soul Reaper uniform, James does not wear the top half - instead, James wears a white, long-sleeve button up shirt, and often has writing brushes stuffed in the breast pocket. He has short brown hair and relatively dark blue eyes, always wearing oval-framed glasses over them.
James is a short-tempered and foul-mouthed man, and just recently, a video game fanatic. He derives comic appeal from excessive and inventive use of profanity, frequent displays of explicit gestures, and the consumption of alcohol; while he prefers drinking beer (namely Rolling Rock) he has imported from the World of the Living, he also drinks sake on occasion.
Powers and Abilities
Dengen Tebukuro (電源手袋, Power Glove): In its sealed form, James's Zanpakutō takes the form of a standard katana with a brass rectangular guard, with a cross on one side and two circles on the other, giving it a similar appearance to an NES controller.
- Shikai: Its release command is Play With Power (遊び共に電源, Asobi-domo ni dengen). When released, it takes the form of, as the name suggests, a black and grey glove that fits perfectly on his hand, with a box-like terminal on one side.
- Shikai Special Ability: Dengen Tebukuro allows James to telepathically move any sort of object, as long as it is not thoroughly attached to the ground. However, James has often said Dengen Tebukuro is a "lazy-ass", and this ability refuses to work 99% of the time, so he must resort to just using its Shikai for hand-to-hand combat.
- Shōryūken (昇龍拳, Rising Dragon Fist): James builds up spiritual energy within his fist and jumps into the air fist-first in an upward spiraling motion.
- Bankai: Not Yet Revealed.
James is based on the titular main character of the Angry Video Game Nerd web series, in which he would review low quality and badly designed games. A particular characteristic, which has become something of a trademark of his character, is for him to describe, in great detail, extremely repulsive and painful, usually firmly scatological acts, and to claim that he would rather endure them than to play the game that he is reviewing.
- The name, appearance, release command and malfunctioning Special Ability of James's Zanpakutō are all based upon the Power Glove, an accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System.