GingaiOh is the giant robot of the Gingamen, and the combined form of their Star Beasts. When the Gingamen summon the Starbeasts, they can channel the energy of the Starbeasts' home planets through their Mechanical Kiba Blades, transforming them into Silver Star Beasts.
- GingaLeon- Ginga Red's Star Beast, a lion imbued with the fire element, that forms GingaiOh's torso and head.
- GinGalcon- Ginga Green's Star Beast, a falcon/dragon hybrid imbued with the wind element, that forms GingaiOh's waist, back, and the Galcon Bowgun.
- GinGarilla- Ginga Blue's Star Beast, a gorilla imbued with the water element, that forms GingaiOh's legs.
- GingaVerick- Ginga Yellow's Star Beast, a wolf imbued with the thunder element, that forms GingaiOh's left arm.
- Gingat- Ginga Pink's Star Beast, a wildcat imbued with the nature/flower element, that forms GingaiOh's right arm.
An arranged remix of "King of the Galaxy! GingaiOh!" (銀河の王者 ギンガイオー Ginga no Ohja! GingaiOh!), sung by Ricardo Cruz, is played during the giant battle with Iron Man Mk. 26. The original version from Gingaman, sung by Takayuki Miyauchi, is also featured in the fan game.
By utilizing the power of the Galactic Lights, GingaiOh equips the SuperShine Armor and becomes Chosoukou GingaiOh. Unfortunately, the armor was destroyed by an attack from the Iron Man Mk. 26 which also forced GingaiOh to split back into its five components. GingaiOh can also wield Thor's hammer in its left hand to unleash greatly enhanced versions of Thor's moves, such as "Mighty Ginga Spark", which was used in the Battle of Starktopia 01.