|Weapon||Shotgun; Pistol; Wrench|
- "Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer; that means I solve problems. Not problems like 'What is beauty?', because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems."
The Engineer is a character set to appear in Kingdom Hearts: Arcana. He appears in Dustbowl and originally made his debut in Valve's Team Fortress 2.
Befitting his name, the Engineer dons a yellow-orange construction helmet and welder's goggles. On top of a pullover shirt (which is either red or blue, depending on the team he plays for) sporting the Engineer's wrench insignia, he wears brown overalls outfitted with various pockets and pouches and iron-cast knee pads. He has a yellow and grey welder's glove on his right hand, and wears tan worker's boots.
The Engineer is a soft-spoken, amiable Texan with a knack for all things mechanical. He loves barbecue, guns, and higher education. He prefers to build and maintain devices that benefit the team rather than engage in much direct combat, which often ends in him sitting back with his guitar while his Sentries do the fighting.
The Engineer has three weapons to his disposal;
- Wrench: A melee weapon. Can be used to clobber enemies.
- Pistol: A short ranged firearm. Can't deal that much damage, but holds a great deal of ammo.
- Shotgun: A long ranged firearm with a slow reload time.
However, the main feature of the Engineer's arsenal is the Buildings; machines the Engineer can build, each with their own unique function.
- Sentry: An automated turret which fires upon any enemy who walks into its line of sight. The Sentry Gun will always target and fire on the closest enemy player or building, provided they are within firing range and in line of sight of the Sentry. Can be upgraded twice.
- Dispenser: A station that provides health, ammo and metal to nearby teammates (as well as disguised enemy Spies). Can be upgraded twice.
- Teleporter: A set of two devices which allow anyone standing on the Entrance part to be transported to the Exit.