Cleo's Remnant is an Unversed which appeared in the Unborn Core. It is nearly identical to Cleo in every way, save for its monochrome color scheme.
Cleo's Remnant sports the same build and outfit as her namesake, except for the monochrome color-scheme and the Unversed Emblem emblazoned on its helmet. Its version of Remorse Unfathomed is also monochrome.
Cleo's Remnant is seen for both the first and last time in the Heart of Darkness of the Unborn Core. It is born from all the leftover negativity amassed by Cleo and the world she created with it, after which it attempts to complete the real Cleo's fusion with Anthony DiNotte. Lily Marina engages the Remnant before it can attempt the fusion, and defeats it. With the demise of the last bits of Cleo, the Unborn Core becomes unstable.
The Remnant pulls many of the same tricks as Cleo herself, albeit from various stages of her development.
- Homing Firaga - Launches a homing ball of fire which can Ignite if it hits.
- Void Vortex - Summons bolts of Thundaga Magic over nine random points on the field and one directly over you.
- Butterfly Valse - Teleports behind you to strike, then repeats twice more.
- Dark Firagun - Fires multiple dark fireballs which can cause Blind if they hit.
- Descension - Gravity-based sinkholes appear throughout the field and attempt to suck you in, reducing you by 1/8 of your current health if they do.
- Unholy - Launches pearls of pure evil to deal massive Dark Damage.
- "THE UNION WILL BE FINISHED." - To Lily