Bully Maguire almost always dresses predominantly in black clothing, and his own variant of the Spider Man suit is no exception. He also possesses a slight "paunch."
As his name suggests, Bully Maguire is a confrontational, highly irresponsible and emotionally insensitive delinquent who remorselessly antagonizes anyone unfortunate enough to get even an inch on his bad side. His character is meant to be a symbolic insight into what the real Peter Parker, and by extension, (the real) Spider Man, of Earth-96283 would act like if he never discarded the symbiote that negatively influenced him before it was too late.
As one of the Four Horsemen in Kingdom Farts, Bully has a like/dislike relationship with Iron Man as his senior, often egging each other for their respective acts of irresponsibility(for example, Bully pointed out the Iron Man only saved the civilians caught up in the Staten Ferry Incident because they were Sokkovia Accords supporters, despite Bully having wantonly endangered both proponents and opponents of Iron Man's antagonistic "indulgences" in at least one skirmish with Sora and/or the South Park boys.)
- bullying others
- the color black
- homophobic jokes
- getting paid
- getting laid
- exaggerating the size of his "web shooter"
- Mary Jane
- Gwen Stacey
- Juri Han
- Ada Wong
- Morrigan Aensland
- James Brown
- Missing the part where it was his problem
- being responsible
- his prime counterpart
- Iron Ma(ji)n
- Mr. Ditkovitch
- Eddie Brock
- J. Jonah Jameson and his smear campaign
- paying rent
- fat chicks
- Little Goblin Junior
Involvement in Marvel VS Super Sentai
Bully Maguire will be a bonus fighter utilizing a mostly identical moveset to the real Spider Man, but with his own victory animation and arcade mode ending (likely the infamous "Give me rent!" scene from Spider Man 3).
He was at one point considered to make a surprise appearance in the endgame arc of the Marvel VS Toei Tokuverse anime, but will instead be one of the Four Horsemen in Kingdom Farts.
Powers and Abilities
Bully Maguire is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. He possesses presumably all of the same powers as the prime Spider Man, as well as awesome (or even near-godlike) strength, stamina and durability. But perhaps his most terrifying power is his mastery of emotional, psychological, and verbal abuse.
He also has the power to change hairstyle and clothing at will.
Bully is only shown to have one weakness, his vulnerable back.
- "I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye!" - pre-battle quote
- "Gonna cry?" - pre-battle quote
- "That's a cute outfit! Did your husband give it to you?" - pre-battle quote to most male opponents.
- "I missed the part where that's my problem."
- "Stings, doesn't it?"
- "You're trash!"
- "Thanks, hot legs!" - after getting an assist from Juri, Ada, or Morrigan.
- "Go flock yourself, feather face!" - to Gai Yuki
- "See ya, chump!" - win quote
- "Good riddance!" - win quote
- "You want forgiveness? Get religion."
"Funky Symbiote" is a mashup of the Spider Man 1960s cartoon theme and James Brown's "People Get Up and Drive Your Funky Soul", serving as Bully Maguire's character theme.
His battle theme is a metal remix of "Black Suited Spidey" in Spider Man 3, as originally scored by Christopher Young.
- His frozen physical age is the same as Tobey Maguire's when Spider Man 3 was being filmed and released.
- GokaiWhite describes Bully Maguire as being to Peter Parker what Sephiroth is to Cloud in Kingdom Hearts 2.
- His newfound desire to incorporate Bully into Marvel VS Super Sentai somehow is largely influenced by Sephiroth's inclusion in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If so, then Iron Majin may have something to do with Bully's destiny being altered.
- A particularly homophobic pre-battle quote of his is taken directly from the first Spider-Man movie of 2002.
- The one from the Sam Raimi-directed trilogy.
- Spider-Man 3 japanese dub cast