|Origin||Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (2004)|
|Home World||Rain Planet|
|English Voice||Paul Eiding|
|Japanese Voice||Ryusei Nakao|
Abrella is a very ruthless and cunning arms dealer who cares for little else than money, to the point that his business has caused the destruction of entire galaxies and sapient races throughout the Tokuverse.
War Machine describes Abrella as the kind of ruthless businessman Tony Stark would have become if he had never became Iron Man, much less realized the folly of his own greed. Abrella similarly applauds Iron Majin(and by extension his former moniker of "the Merchant of Death") as the ultimate example of a man who embraces the same megalomaniacal desires as him. He even offered to have the Dekarangers exterminated for free, due to his long-unsettled grudge against them.
- "Finally, a man with the same avaricious ambitions as I!"
- "You are not the only one who's been called the Merchant of Death!"
- "I have destroyed countless galaxies. I will not be beaten on this backwards planet!"
- Shin Seigi briefly addressed Abrella as an "evil Batman", with the dark irony being that the DC Comics superhero uses his fortune to fight crime, whilst Abrella supports crime for money.
- Marvel VS Super Sentai marks the second time Abrella has directly fought the Gokaigers, after their own summer movie.
- Abrella's depiction as being a major villain working for the main antagonist ironically echoes his Power Rangers counterpart's status, except Abrella has yet to even consider turning on Iron Majin as Broodwing turned on Emperor Grumm.
- His crimes include terrorism, mass destruction/murder, framing, assault, starting wars, and collusion with other criminal entities.
- ↑ In Dekaranger's finale, Abrella stated that there will always be criminals and other black-hearted, self-centered individuals who are just as evil as him.